Cynthia Williams, Our President, recently attended Election Protection Training, and has this to share:
The Election Protection hotline is now live seven days a week, with attorneys and other legal professional answering calls from voters across the country. Voters can call 866-OUR-VOTE to get voting help regarding issues from registration challenges to vote-by-mail information to polling place lookups.
In addition to the hotline resources, Election Protection is now offering voters help via our new digital tools: texting via 866-687-8683, live chat via 866ourvote.org, and live chat via Election Protection’s Twitter and Facebook pages. Voters can now get help by (1) texting “MYVOTE” to 866-687-8683, (2) messaging us at 866ourvote.org, or (3) direct messaging us on Facebook (Election Protection) or Twitter (@866OURVOTE).
Lastly, here are some sample messages/posts that can be shared via email or social media:
- Call our Election Protection hotline at 866-OUR-VOTE for LIVE help M-F from 9am-9pm ET. Call 866-687-8683 today!
- Get help registering to vote
- Check your registration status
- Find out about early voting or absentee voting options in your state
- Did you know that you can get voting help from Election Protection without calling the 866-OUR-VOTE hotline? Chat with @866OURVOTE at https://866ourvote.org/ by clicking the chat icon in the upper righthand corner or text 866-687-8683. #ProtectOurVote
- Text MYVOTE to 866-687-8683 to get voting help from a trained Election Protection volunteer. #DefendingDemocracy
Do you like this page?