The League of Women Voters of Howard County promotes political responsibility and active participation in the affairs of government. We observe, monitor, study, discuss, educate, lobby and testify on issues of local, state and national import. We invite you to join LWV. You will find it a satisfying experience to be part of such a unique volunteer, nonpartisan, grassroots and multi-issue organization whose goals and objectives are to MAKE DEMOCRACY WORK!
Read about the Benefits of League Membership here.
You can join or donate to the League of Women Voters of Howard County online or by mail. Please choose the option below that is right for you by clicking on the links in red bold print:
- Purchase a new individual membership online ($70.00); or
- Renew your individual membership online ($70.00); or
- Add one household member to yours (two people in the same household) online ($22.50); or
- Update your Life Membership information (those who have been members of the LWV for 50+ years qualify for a free Life Membership)
- Join as a student member (FREE for persons between 16 and 30 years of age and who are enrolled at an accredited institution)
- Print a form to mail in with your check if you would prefer not to join or renew online.
You may also make a tax-deductible donation for our work in support of Democracy. The LWV Howard County is a designated, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity.